Update: obviously, we're not paddling to York today. If the rain lets up for a while, Nancy Moye and I will try to paddle in Bark Bay slough this afternoon.
Sunday the weather looks good, so I'll go over to York on Sunday, and anyone is welcome to join me! The time will depend on the conditions.
We're supposed to be going to York Island on Friday, but the weather doesn't look good for a crossing (thunderstorms and 4 to 6 ft waves in the afternoon, anyone? Maybe not!)
If the storms are holding off, we can paddle in Bark Bay Slough tomorrow am if anyone wants to. Or we can go out today while it's still nice out. I'll probably paddle today, if anyone wants to come along! John and I had a lovely sail yesterday in the strong west winds.